First and foremost we would like to thank the Lord-Śrī Kṛṣṇa-and our Guru Mahārāja-Śrīla Prabhupāda- for setting in motion the world wide Hare Kṛṣṇa movement- a home that the whole world could live in. We hope to assist in this great expedition of Śrīla Prabhupāda to fulfill Lord Caitanya’s wish to take the bliss of Saṅkīrtana to every town and village of the world.
We are forever indebted to the devotees of the ISKCON Bangalore and ISKCON Mysore temples for guiding us in this project. We are thankful to the devotees for curating a large number of Gauḍīya Vaiṣṇava songs in English, Hindi and Kannada.
The pictures used in this blog are copyright of BBT, ISKCON Inc and ISKCON Bangalore.
We would not have reached this far if not for these wonderful individuals. We are forever indebted to them. We would like to express our sincerest gratitude to them.
- Design Ideas : Vasanth, Jaya Govinda Dasa, Avneesh Kumar, Kalyana Krishna Dasa
- Assamese : Chandan
- Bengali : Sujana Vaishnava Dasa, Mohana Gopala Das
- Chinese : Vaishnavi Chandrika Devi Dasi
- Gujarati : Niranjan, Mithilesh Dasa
- Hindi : Murari Krishna Dasa
- Japanese : ISKCON New Gaya Japan, Prabhanjan Rao
- Kannada : Anuttama Krishna Dasa
- Malayalam : Neelakandan, Sreeja
- Odiya : Bhargavi Devi Dasi, Sachi Dulal Dasa
- Punjabi : Umesh
- Sinhala : Jaya Govinda Dasa
- Tamil : Partiban and Yasodha, Surabhi Devi Dasi
- Telugu : Sujan and Sarika Vulugundam, Sivaphanikumar
The software tools and websites that have been of great use in the course of this project are listed below
Bhaktivedanta Vedabase 2003.1
https://www.lexilogos.com by Mr. Xavier Negre
Letterswap Transliterator – for Android by Mr. Robert Theis
Adobe PDF reader.